Maybe not this big, but you need one to keep your tea fresh and healthy especially if you live in a drier climate or a climate that gets seasonally dry.
I made this one from an old IKEA cabinet. While I didn't document it all, here's basically what I did and you can do it too!
1. Get a cabinet you like
2. Use weather striping all around the doors
3. Seal the seams inside with silicone. Let dry completely.
4. Cover the entire inside with a vapor barrier. Get it at your home improvement store.
5. Drill some holes in the shelves using a hole saw - a drill bit for cutting holes.
6. Get an electronic humidifier. I got mine HERE. The second one down.
7. Put the gauge outside so you can monitor it at any time. Mine stays steady around 70%.
Comments will be approved before showing up.