First of all, THANK YOU to all of our awesome customers. This year we donated 10% of our Holiday profits (Black Friday to Christmas Eve) to Gawad Kalinga, a poverty fighting organization in the Philippines - thanks to you!
BTTC is closed over the Holidays to give us a much needed break to spend quality time with family. You can still make an order, but we'll ship it to you Jan. 8th. Tea people tend to be very patient so we'd like to reward all orders made over the next two weeks 2 (TWO) FREE samples of rare teas.
As a multi-decade tea drinker and... a tea boss, haha I have an extensive collection of stuff nobody else has. This is the time of year I get to share with my customers.
We will randomly select two samples to send to you but may include the following:
1. 2013 Bingdao Gushu
2. 1985 Tong Qing Hao Yiwu Ripe
3. 20-yr old 'Bud Only' Shanlinxi Oolong grown and roasted my Farmer Chen
4. 2013 Banpen Raw Pu-erh (Sent to me by Paul of White2tea when it was first pressed)
5. 20-yr old Anxi Tieguanyin give to me by our Yushan farmer, Mr. Luo
6. 2005 Aged White Tea from Yunnan (Pressed into bing form)
7. 2016 Bulang Gushu Brick (OMG)
8. 1990's Laochatou Ripe "Tea Nuggets"
Among many others.
Comments will be approved before showing up.